2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle "Deep Proof Like" NGC-70 Signed by Edmund C. Moy
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
What is a "Proof Like" or "Deep Proof Like" Ultra High Relief Coin?
A "Proof Like" coin has a defined Proof Like surface on ALL of the Obverse and Reverse of the coin. A NON Proof Like coin has a satin matte like surface not unlike a standard Mint State or "Burnished" modern gold coin.
A "Deep Proof Like" coin is far more rare and has a Proof Like and Shiney Mirror Surface on ALL of the Obverse and Reverse of the coin.
- 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle "Deep Proof Like" MS-70 Signed by “Edmund C. Moy"
- NGC's “Deep Proof-Like” Population : 62 Total w/ only 3 "Moy" Signature Label Coins - 5/30/2017
- Graded a perfect MS-70 with the extremely rare DPL designation.
- One of the Top 50 Modern Coins
- Stunning Mirror-Like Surfaces
- One ounce of .9999 Pure Gold
- Genuine, Legal Tender U.S. Coin
- NGC's Certification MS-70 "Proof Like" authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
International Precious Metals has secured a very limited allocation of NGC Certified, low population, 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle Deep Proof Like MS-70 gold coins signed by the celebrated 38th Director of the United States Mint, Edmund C. Moy. Moy is responsible for creating the 09 Ultra High Relief and many of the amazing mint products that both investors and collectors have come to appreciate.
The 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle was minted to realize sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens original vision for the nation’s signature gold coin. Using the original plaster models for the coins that were hand-sculpted by Saint-Gaudens himself, the mint created a masterpiece of modern coinage. The design has been updated with an additional 4 stars representing the 4 states added since 1907, and the inscription IN GOD WE TRUST added above the sun on the reverse. Additionally, the coin was struck on a special planchet to allow for a higher relief. Aside from those three changes, the coin represents the final realization of Augustus Saint Gauden’s gorgeous design.
Edmund Moy’s labor of love was released and distributed by the U.S. mint in 2009 after years of planning and legislation, and is the pinnacle of artistic excellence.
|Login For Price||Yes|