2016 $50 W “Burnished” American Gold Eagle Coins "Early Releases" MS-70 Special Signature Label - Edmund C. Moy
2016 Mercury Dime Centennial 24K Gold Coin "Early Releases" SP-70 Grade by NGC with Exclusive Edmund C. Moy Signature Label
International Precious Metals is proud to offer an exclusive allocation of limited edition 2016 Mercury Dime Centennial Gold Coins signed by former U.S. Mint Director Edmund C. Moy
Availability: In stock
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- An IPM Exclusive Allocation!
- 100th Anniversary Label
- Perfect “SP-70” Grade by NGC, the Highest Possible Grade
- Extremely Low Mintage Limit of Only 125,000 - The Lowest Minted Mercury Dime Ever in Existence
- Sold Out at the U.S. Mint in only 45 Minutes
- 1/10 Ounce .9999 Pure 24 Karat Gold
- 1st of 3 Reissues Celebrating the Centenary of Classic Circulation Coins
- “Early Releases” Designation by NGC
- Hand-Signed by the the 38th U.S. Mint Director, Edmund C. Moy
- Unique Black Retro Capsule
- Special NGC Population
- The Only "W" Mint Mark Mercury Dime Ever Produced
Designed by the legendary Adolph A. Weinmen, Its obverse features an image of Liberty facing left and wearing a winged cap; Liberty’s resemblance in this design to the Roman god, Mercury, led to the issue being nicknamed the “Mercury Dime”. Inscribed along the rim are LIBERTY, IN GOD WE TRUST, the artist’s initials and the year 2016.
The coin’s reverse bears an illustration of a Roman fasces with an olive branch, along with the inscriptions UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, E PLURIBUS UNUM, ONE DIME, the West Point Mint’s “W” mint mark, AU 24K and the item’s weight, 1/10 OZ. The 2016 Mercury Dime Centennial Gold Coin will feature a “business strike” finish, approximating the look and feel of the original 1916 circulating dime and will measure .650 inches in diameter and .047 inches thick.
|Login For Price||Yes|
Write Your Own Review