1 OZ AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE
• Released in 1986, the American Silver Eagle coin is America’s only official investment-grade silver bullion coin.
• Featuring a stunning NEW design that echoes patriotism and national pride.
• Weight, content, and purity are guaranteed by the government of the United States.
• The American Silver Eagle has a face value of one dollar and contains one full troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
• Among the finest silver coins issued by the United States.
• Appealing to collectors and investors for their value in investment portfolios.
Call for VIP Pricing: 800-781-2090
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins are affordable investments, beautiful collectibles, thoughtful gifts and memorable incentives or rewards. Above all, as legal tender, they’re the only silver bullion coins whose weight and purity are guaranteed by the United States Government. They’re also the only silver coins allowed in an IRA. Silver has historically been the most affordable precious metal. Since 1986, the United States has minted one-dollar silver coins called “Silver Eagles.” Each contains a minimum of one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
The original Silver Eagle design is based on Adolph A. Weinman’s 1916 “Walking Liberty” half dollar, widely considered one of the most beautiful American coins ever minted. In honor of the 35th Anniversary of the stunning Gold and Silver American Eagles, the United States Mint is completely revamping both coin designs!
While the obverses will remain unchanged, the reverse design of the new Type 2 Silver Eagle will feature all-new artwork by AIP Artist Emily Damstra.
|Login For Price||No|