2017 $100 Platinum Ultra Cameo Proof American Eagle "EARLY RELEASES" & "Edmund C. Moy" Signature PF-70 20TH Anniversary Label by NGC
2017 $25 American Gold Eagle First Day of Issue With Edmund C. Moy Signature Label MS-70 by NGC
RED ALERT UPDATE - The 2017 half ounce Gold Eagle has the potential to be one of the lowest minted $25 Gold Eagles ever! The United States Mint’s current Sales Figure (mintage) for the 2017 $25 Gold Eagle is only 27,000 pieces.
- The U.S. Mint's 2017 $25 American Gold Eagle current Sales Figure is only 27,000 Coins!
- Our Exclusive Limited Edition 2017 $25 Gold Eagle "First Day of Issue" with Edmund Moy's Signature coins have maximum NGC Population of only 205 Coins!
- “Key Date” $25 Gold Eagles with similar mintage numbers have consistently moved up in value even when Gold's Spot Price has fallen!
- Prestigious "First Day of Issue" Pedigree
- Hand-Signed Label by Acclaimed former
- Mint Director, Edmund C. Moy!
- Extremely Low NGC Population of only 205 coins!
- Genuine, Legal Tender.
- Weight and Purity Guaranteed by the U.S. Gov't.
This extremely low Sales Figure puts the 2017 issue on pace to be a “Key Date” in the series! If the current output at the United States Mint continues at this unusual pace, the 2017 issue eagle could be added among the rarest $25 American Gold Eagle coins in existence.
In addition, our allocation of perfect MS-70 "First Day of Issue" with Edmund C. Moy's signature coins have an extremely low NGC population of only 205 coins! International Precious Metals has been recommending "Key Date" $25 American Gold Eagle coins as part of a diversified metals portfolio since 1995.
Our limited allocation is almost gone and this coin is a "must have" for a complete, well diversified portfolio. Please call Your IPM Account Representative now to learn more about building a "Key Date" $25 American Gold Eagle strategy that can weather tough economic times.
Why Buy a Key $25 Gold American Eagle Coin?
The Key $25 Gold American Eagle coin has tremendous investment value, due to its historical significance as well as other gold-related aspects:
- Until 1933, the U.S. Government was producing gold coins, up until President Franklin Roosevelt suspended it. It wasn’t until President Ronald Reagan over 50 years later did we see the resumption of gold coin production.
- The $25 Gold American Eagle Coin is the first ever $25 legal tender gold coin in U.S. history, created in 1986. From 1986 to 1991 these Gold Eagles were produced with Roman numerals.
- Since 1986, the United States Mint is legally required by law to produce enough Gold American Eagles so that they meet public demand.
- The reason why the key $25 Gold American Eagle coin is particularly valuable is because it is the least produced Gold Eagle coin, while the $50 one ounce Gold American Eagle and the $5 one tenth ounce Gold American Eagle are the most produce. Due to its comparative scarcity, the $25 coin is the most sought after in terms of value. Also, due to its low mintage, it is referred to as the ‘key’ coin for any American Gold Eagle coin collection
|Login For Price||Yes|