2016 American Eagle Gold Proof Set "Edmund Moy Signed Label" PF-70 NGC
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- 2016 $50, $25, $10, and $5 Gold Eagle Proof Denominations
- First NGC Gold Proof Set Signed by Celebrated Former Mint Director Edmund C. Moy
- Special NGC Population
- Ultra Cameo Proof 70, the Highest Possible Grade by NGC!
- EARLY RELEASES Designation Available for First Orders
- 30th Anniversary Label
- Legal Tender Minted by U.S. Mint
- Authorized by Congress
International Precious Metals has secured an allocation of NGC Certified American Eagle Proof Gold sets signed by the 38th Director of the United States Mint, Edmund C. Moy. Previously with Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS), Moy recently inked an exclusive contract with NGC to hand sign certification labels. Many PCGS coins with Edmund C. Moy signature labels have made news headlines due to their high auction results. These limited Gold Eagle Proof sets, the second Moy signed labels for NGC, will include the $50, $25, $10 and $5 American Eagle Gold coins, each featuring the "30th Anniversary" pedigree from NGC and possessing the "EARLY RELEASES" designation. Each coin in the set has been given a perfect grade of "Ultra Cameo Proof 70". Call 1(800)781-2090 to speak with one of our experienced Account Executives and learn why the 2016 American Eagle Gold Proof Sets are right for your portfolio! .
|Login For Price||Yes|