2014 $25 American Gold Eagle - Perfect MS-69 Grade by NGC - Hand-Signed by World-Renowned Master Coin Designer, Joel Iskowitz
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- Elite: Key Date Allocation
- The 3rd Rarest "Key Date" $25 American Gold Eagle!
- 2014 $25 American Gold Eagle Perfect MS-69 Grade by NGC
- Limited Hand-Signed NGC Label by World-Renowned Artist and American Eagle Master Coin Designer, Joel Iskowitz
- An IPM Exclusive Allocation
- "Key Date" Rarity - With an official mintage of only 35,000 pieces, the 2014 $25 American Gold Eagle is among the rarest “Key Date” $25 Gold Eagles in existence!
- “Key Date” $25 Gold Eagles with similar mintage numbers have consistently moved up in value even when Gold's Spot Price has fallen!
- U.S. Legal Tender Coin
- Guaranteed for Weight, Metal Content, and Purity by the U.S. Gov't
- Authorized by the U.S. Congress
We have an exclusive and very limited allocation of MS-69 2014 $25 American Gold Eagle coins featuring the hand-signed signature of one of the world's most prolific artists; American Eagle Master Coin Designer, Joel Iskowitz.
The United States Mint's final mintage for the 2014 $25 American Gold Eagle is a mere 35,000 pieces, landing behind both the 1991 (24,000 pieces) and 1990 (31,000 pieces). This remarkable mintage number has placed the 2014 issue as a “Key Date” in the series and among the rarest $25 Gold Eagles in existence.
We have been recommending "Key Date" $25 American Gold Eagle coins as part of a diversified metals portfolio since 1995. There is a 25 year track record of these coins being among the most profitable pieces in mint history. Our limited allocation is almost gone and this coin is a "must have" for a complete, well diversified portfolio. Please call your IPM Account Executive now to learn more about building a "Key Date" $25 American Gold Eagle strategy that can weather tough economic times.
These amazing coins are only available to our most preferred clients. Considering both the rarity and historical prestige of the $25 Gold Eagle, it truly is the pivotal American Gold Eagle to place into your current collection or metals portfolio. An extremely small allocation of Perfect MS-70 graded NGC coins may also be available. Call your account representative now to secure your order.
Why Buy a Key $25 Gold American Eagle Coin?
The Key $25 Gold American Eagle coin has tremendous investment value, due to its historical significance as well as other gold-related aspects:
- Until 1933, the U.S. Government was producing gold coins, up until President Franklin Roosevelt suspended it. It wasn’t until President Ronald Reagan over 50 years later did we see the resumption of gold coin production.
- The $25 Gold American Eagle Coin is the first ever $25 legal tender gold coin in U.S. history, created in 1986. From 1986 to 1991 these Gold Eagles were produced with Roman numerals.
- Since 1986, the United States Mint is legally required by law to produce enough Gold American Eagles so that they meet public demand.
- The reason why the key $25 Gold American Eagle coin is particularly valuable is because it is the least produced Gold Eagle coin, while the $50 one ounce Gold American Eagle and the $5 one tenth ounce Gold American Eagle are the most produce. Due to its comparative scarcity, the $25 coin is the most sought after in terms of value. Also, due to its low mintage, it is referred to as the ‘key’ coin for any American Gold Eagle coin collection
|Login For Price||Yes|