2018 $50 W Burnished Uncirculated American Gold Eagle Flawless SP-70 by PCGS Limited "FIRST STRIKE" Pedigree
2018 $25 American Gold Eagle MS-70 by NGC with Joel Iskowitz Signature Label!
Testing SEO BLock 2
Testing SEO content block
- The U.S. Mint's 2018 $25 American Gold Eagle current Sales Figure is at an astonishingly low 24,000 Coins!
- Extremely Limited!
- Get your Key Date gold coin before they're gone forever!
- Rare "Key Date" Potential - With a current sales figure of only 24,000 pieces, the 2018 $25 American Gold Eagle is currently on track to be among the rarest “Key Date” $25 Gold Eagles ever!
- “Key Date” $25 Gold Eagles with similar mintage numbers have consistently moved up in value even when Gold's Spot Price has fallen!
- Prestigious "Joel Iskowitz" Hand-Signed Label
- Genuine, Legal Tender.
- Weight and Purity Guaranteed by the U.S. Government.
- Perfect MS-70 Grade by NGC!
- Sell Out: Expected Soon!
- Take advantage of your amazing "Preferred Client" pricing while supplies last!
- HIGH GRADE + LOW MINTAGE + LOW POP PEDIGREE = THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!
Our limited allocation of 2018 $25 American Gold Eagle coins in MS-70 grade by NGC is going fast. The 2018 half ounce Gold Eagle has the potential to be one of the lowest minted $25 Gold Eagle ever! The United States Mint’s current Sales Figure for the 2018 $25 Gold Eagle stands at an extremely low 24,000 pieces!
Such a low number this late in the year has been a past predictor of what we call “Key Date” coins. Now, of course we cannot definitively say that this year’s $25 Gold Eagle coin will reach the elite “Key Date” status. However, it is looking very promising from our perspective and we’re issuing a “Buy Now” Red Alert!
This incredibly low Sales Figure puts the 2018 issue on pace to be the lowest minted coin in the entire series! "Key Date" $25 American Gold Eagles have a total mintage of less than 55,000 coins. Previous "Key Date" coins have consistently shown the ability to increase in value even when gold's spot price has dropped.
Why Buy a Key $25 Gold American Eagle Coin?
The Key $25 Gold American Eagle coin has tremendous investment value, due to its historical significance as well as other gold-related aspects:
- Until 1933, the U.S. Government was producing gold coins, up until President Franklin Roosevelt suspended it. It wasn’t until President Ronald Reagan over 50 years later did we see the resumption of gold coin production.
- The $25 Gold American Eagle Coin is the first ever $25 legal tender gold coin in U.S. history, created in 1986. From 1986 to 1991 these Gold Eagles were produced with Roman numerals.
- Since 1986, the United States Mint is legally required by law to produce enough Gold American Eagles so that they meet public demand.
- The reason why the key $25 Gold American Eagle coin is particularly valuable is because it is the least produced Gold Eagle coin, while the $50 one ounce Gold American Eagle and the $5 one tenth ounce Gold American Eagle are the most produce. Due to its comparative scarcity, the $25 coin is the most sought after in terms of value. Also, due to its low mintage, it is referred to as the ‘key’ coin for any American Gold Eagle coin collection
|Login For Price||Yes|