2016 24K Centennial 3 Coin Set "Early Releases" SP-70 Grade by NGC with Exclusive Edmund C. Moy Signature Label
2016 American Silver Eagle "Early Releases" MS-70 Grade by NGC Edmund C. Moy Signature Label
- Released in 1986, the American Silver Eagle coin is America's only official investment grade silver bullion coin.
- One full troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
- Hand Signed Label by former Mint Director Edmund C. Moy.
- Perfect "MS-70"Grade by NGC, the Highest Possible Grade
- Special NGC Population
- Appealing to collectors and investors for their value in investment portfolios.
American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins are affordable investments, beautiful collectibles, thoughtful gifts and memorable incentives or rewards. Above all, as legal tender, they’re the only silver bullion coins whose weight and purity are guaranteed by the United States Government. The design is based on Adolph A. Weinman’s 1916 “Walking Liberty” half dollar, widely considered one of the most beautiful American coins ever minted. Affordability. Credibility. Beauty. They’re the qualities that have made American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins the world’s best-selling silver coins, with more than 130 million sold since 1986.
|Login For Price||Yes|