2017 $100 Platinum Ultra Cameo Proof American Eagle "EARLY RELEASES" & "Edmund C. Moy" Signature PF-70 20TH Anniversary Label by NGC
1991 $1 American Silver Eagle with Edmund C. Moy Signature Label!
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- Perfect MS-70 by NGC
- Our Limited Allocation of 1991 $1 American Silver Eagles MS-70 with Edmund Moy Signature have a maximum NGC population of only 52 Coins!
- Ranked 8th by NGC's Population Report!
- NGC Population: Only 52 Coins! *That’s less than 12% of the total MS-70 population!
- Rarity Factor: 383.7 times more rare than the most common MS-70 $1 American Silver Eagle by NGC.
- Coin label features the hand-signed signature of the 38th U.S. Mint Director, Edmund C. Moy!
- Contains 1 OZ of .999 Fine Silver
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Offered by IPM at well below the NGC Price Guide!
International Precious Metals has secured a small allocation of NGC Certified MS-70 $1 American Silver Eagle coins signed by the 38th Director of the United States Mint, Edmund C. Moy. Moy recently inked an exclusive contract with NGC to hand sign certification labels. Many previous issue coins with Edmund C. Moy signature labels have made news headlines due to their high auction results.
With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. These limited 1991 American Silver Eagles are perfect to complete any Silver Eagle collection.
Certification of modern American Eagles did not become prevalent until 2001-2002. Recently as more investors and collectors have come in to the metals market, demand for quality assurance and ease of liquidity has helped move Certification of Modern Issue U.S. Coins into an industry standard over the past decade. However, the gap from 1986-2001/02 of certifying modern issue American Gold, Silver and Platinum has resulted in an area of the market that the dynamics have been changing very rapidly. These early years of the modern issue coins can be incredibly difficult to find in high grades, especially MS-70. á¸€e low survival rates of many of these pieces makes this a very thin market and many of these pieces have not only remained stable in a volatile bullion market but have seen increases that far exceed any gains seen by their bullion counter-parts recently.
|Login For Price||Yes|