2018 $25 American Palladium Eagle Proof “Early Releases” with Joel Iskowitz Signature Label PF-70 by NGC
2018 $50 W Burnished Uncirculated American Gold Eagle Flawless SP-70 by PCGS Limited "FIRST STRIKE" Pedigree
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
• 2018 “W” Mintmark Authorized by the U.S. Congress
• Coveted “First Strike” Designation
• Perfect SP-70 Grade by PCGS
• Minted from gold mined in the United States of America!
• "W" Mint Mark for the Prestigious West Point Mint
• Many low population Burnished Gold Eagles have moved up in value even when gold's spot price has fallen!
• Genuine, Legal Tender
• Weight and Purity Guaranteed by the U.S. Government
The 2018 American Eagle Once Ounce Gold Uncirculated Coin is an exquisitely crafted coin that is cherished by investors and collectors around the world!
The “Burnished” Gold Eagle series was first introduced in 2006 and produced for 3 years, as both 4 coin sets and individual pieces. Production was halted, however, due to the massive demand for metals during the economic meltdown of 2008. Consequently, the Mint did not strike these coins in 2009 or 2010. Beginning in 2011, the Mint began making only the one ounce $50 coin.
Why buy "Burnished" American Gold Eagles?
|Login For Price||Yes|