2016 24K Centennial Gold Walking Liberty Half Dollar Coin "Early Releases" SP-70 Grade by NGC with Exclusive Edmund C. Moy Signature Label
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- 100th Anniversary Label
- Perfect “SP-70” Grade by NGC, the Highest Possible Grade
- Extremely Low Mintage Limit of Only 70,000
- 1/2 Ounce .9999 Pure 24 Karat Gold
- The final of 3 Reissues Celebrating the Centenary of Classic Circulation Coins
- “Early Releases” Designation by NGC
- Hand-Signed by the the 38th U.S. Mint Director, Edmund C. Moy
- Unique Black Retro Capsule
International Precious Metals is proud to offer an exclusive allocation of limited edition 2016 Walking Liberty Half Centennial Gold Coins signed by former U.S. Mint Director Edmund C. Moy. Each specimen has been verified by NGC as being in perfect SP-70 grade and possess the coveted "Early Releases" pedigree by NGC (Numismatic Guarantee Corporation). NGC is one of the nation's leading third party coin grading services.
In November of 2015, the United States Mint announced Centennial editions of the Winged Liberty dime, the Standing Liberty quarter and the Walking Liberty half-dollar which would launch the following year. Each coin would be issued in .9999 24-karat gold.
Beautifully struck in .9999 fine, 24–karat gold, this 2016 centennial anniversary release celebrates Adolph A. Weinman’s original “Walking Liberty” half dollar design. Each gold coin contains one–half troy ounce of 24–karat gold, symbolic of the coin’s denomination, and has a business strike finish.
|Login For Price||Yes|