2019 American Eagle Gold Set "First Day of Issue" Hand-Signed by Joel Iskowitz MS-70 NGC
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- Ultra-Low NGC Population!
- The four coin set Includes all four 2019 American Gold Eagle $50, $25, $10, and $5 denominations
- Coveted “First day of Issue” Designation and Retro Black Capsules
- Signed by World-Renowned Master Coin Designer, Joel Iskowitz
- Perfect MS-70 Certification from NGC for all denominations
- Flawless, Genuine Legal Tender from the United States Mint
Having created over 50 U.S. coin and medal designs issued in the last decade, Joel Iskowitz is the most prolific U.S. coinage designer of the modern era. As a member of the U.S. Mint’s elite Artistic Infusion Program, he has designed five reverses for Platinum American Eagles, seven commemorative coins, nine First Spouse coins, six quarters, and four Presidential $1 coins. Mr. Iskowitz has 15 Congressional Medal of Honor design credits including The New Frontier Congressional Gold Medal, awarded to astronauts John Glenn, Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Buzz Aldrin. He's also the only American to design the portrait of the queen for a British coin. Joel Iskowitz is one of few living artists to have had his artwork displayed in the Pentagon, the Capitol, and the White House at the same time.
|Login For Price||Yes|