2015 $50 “Burnished” American Gold Eagle "First Day of Issue” and “Edmund Moy Signature” Label MS-70 by NGC
2017 Gold American Eagle Mint State 70 Sets Signed by Ed Moy, "First day of Issue" Label
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- A Distinguished 5 Coin Signature Collection
- The Collection will come to you encapsulated and hand packaged in a custom designed, black matte hardwood presentation case.
- Certified to be ordered from the U.S. Mint on the very first day of availability!
- Each NGC coin label will feature the hand-signed signature of the 38th U.S. Mint Director, Edmund C. Moy!
- Mint State 70 - the Highest Possible Grade by NGC!
- Signature Sets will each have a Separate NGC Population.
- Maximum NGC Population: Only 295 Sets Available
- Legal Tender Minted by U.S. Mint
- Authorized by Congress
- Extremely Limited Inventory
- Sellout Expected!
International Precious Metals has recently secured an allocation of NGC Certified 2017 American Eagle Mint State 70 Gold sets signed by the celebrated 38th Director of the United States Mint, Edmund C. Moy. These limited American Gold Eagle sets will include the $50, $25, $10 and $5 American Eagle Gold coins, each featuring the coveted "First day of Issue" pedigree from NGC. The NGC ‘First Day of Issue” label designates coins sold on the very first day of the U.S. Mint's release. MS-70 is the best grade a modern uncirculated coin can receive by NGC, the world's most recognized and respected coin grading services.
The American eagle "First Day of Issue" Ed Moy signed set is also accompanied by a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity by former Mint Director Edmund C. Moy. Only 295 limited edition certificates will be made and are available on a first come first served basis. Each certificate will also possess a limited edition number.
|Login For Price||Yes|