2016 $50 W Burnished "First Day of Issue” American Gold Eagle Coins Set "30th Anniversary” Perfect SP-70 by PCGS John M. Mercanti Signature
Guidance, Trust, Experience - Since 1995
- Collect all Three Release Locations: Denver, Philadelphia & Washington D.C.
- “First Day of Issue” From Release Locations: Denver, Philadelphia & Washington D.C.
- Signed by the 12th Chief Engraver of the United States Mint, John M. Mercanti
- Perfect “SP-70” graded by PCGS, the Highest Possible Grade
- “W” Mint Mark
- First PCGS “Burnished” label Eagle to be signed by John Mercanti
- Each Location Label has Special PCGS Population of only 84 coins!
- Legal Tender
- Authorized by Congress
International Precious Metals is proud to offer Limited Edition "First Day of Issue" 2016 "W" Burnished American Gold Eagles 3 coin set signed by the 12th Chief Engraver of the United States Mint, John M. Mercanti. Each specimen has been verified by PCGS as being from the very first coins distributed by the U.S. Mint and features the "First Day of Issue" label from the distribution centers in Denver, Philadelphia, and Washing D.C..
John M. Mercanti is the most famous U.S. coin engraver of the modern era. Mercanti was incredibly prolific during his 36 year tenure at the US Mint, which lasted from 1974 until his retirement in 2010. He designed well over 100 coins and medals-more than any other employee in the history of the US Mint. Many previous PCGS label coins with John Mercanti's signature have made news headlines due to their high auction results.
IPM also has a limited number of previous-issue West Point Gold Eagle coins, including a variety of complete sets like the 2008-W MS-70 collection. Similar sets for 2006 and 2007 are available as well. Call us for availability of sets and single coins from this series - we have special allocations reserved exclusively for IPM clients!
|Login For Price||Yes|