2016 Mercury Dime Centennial 24K Gold Coin "First Strike" SP-70 Grade by PCGS
- Sold out at the U.S. Mint in just 45 Minutes!
- 100th Anniversary Label
- Perfect “SP-70” Grade by PCGS, the Highest Possible Grade
- Extremely Low Mintage Limit of Only 125,000 - The Lowest Minted Mercury Dime Ever in Existence
- 1/10 Ounce .9999 Pure 24 Karat Gold
- 1st of 3 Reissues Celebrating the Centenary of Classic Circulation Coins
- Possesses the highly sought after “First Strike” Designation by PCGS!
- The Only "W" Mint Mark Mercury Dime Ever
International Precious Metals is proud to offer an exclusive allocation of limited edition 2016 Mercury Dime Centennial Gold Coins. Each specimen has been verified by PCGS as being in perfect SP-70 grade and possesses the coveted "First Strike" pedigree from PCGS.
The Gold Mecrury Dime was the first of three reissues celebrating the centenary of the first appearance of classic circulation coins. Designed by the legendary Adolph A. Weinmen, its obverse features an image of Liberty facing left and wearing a winged cap; Liberty’s resemblance in this design to the Roman god, Mercury, led to the issue being nicknamed the “Mercury dime.” Inscribed along the rim are LIBERTY, IN GOD WE TRUST, the artist’s initials and the year 2016.
The coin’s reverse bears an illustration of a Roman fasces with an olive branch, along with the inscriptions UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, E PLURIBUS UNUM, ONE DIME, the West Point Mint’s “W” mint mark, AU 24K, and the item’s weight, 1/10 OZ. The 2016 Mercury Dime Centennial Gold Coin features a “business strike” finish, approximating the look and feel of the original 1916 circulating dime, and measures .650 inches in diameter and .047 inches thick.
Extremely Limited Allocation
|Login For Price||Yes|