2016 24K Centennial Gold Walking Liberty Half Dollar Coin "Early Releases" SP-70 Grade by NGC with Exclusive Edmund C. Moy Signature Label
2016 24K Centennial 3 Coin Set "Early Releases" SP-70 Grade by NGC with Exclusive Edmund C. Moy Signature Label
- 3 Coin signature set featuring the Mercury Dime, Standing Liberty Quarter, and Walking Liberty Half-Dollar, all signed by Ed Moy
- Premium custom black matte presentation case included
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by former Mint Director Edmund C. Moy
- 100th Anniversary Label
- Perfect “SP-70” Grade by NGC, the Highest Possible Grade
- Extremely Low Mintage Limit of Only 70,000
- “Early Releases” Designation by NGC
- Hand-Signed by the the 38th U.S. Mint Director, Edmund C. Moy
- Unique Black Retro Capsule
International Precious Metals is proud to offer an exclusive allocation of limited edition 2016 Centennial 3 Coin Set, signed by former U.S. Mint Director Edmund C. Moy. Each specimen has been verified by NGC as being in perfect SP-70 grade and possess the coveted "Early Releases" pedigree by NGC (Numismatic Guarantee Corporation). NGC is one of the nation's leading third party coin grading services.
In November of 2015, the United States Mint announced Centennial editions of the Winged Liberty dime, the Standing Liberty quarter and the Walking Liberty half-dollar which would launch the following year. Each coin would be issued in .9999 24-karat gold.
In 2016, the U.S. Mint has marked the centennial anniversary of three numismatic icons with the release of the Mercury Dime, Standing Liberty Quarter, and Walking Liberty Half Dollar Centennial Gold Coins.
Each Three coin set is encapsulated and hand packaged in a custom designed, black matte hardwood presentation case and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity signed by former Mint Direct Edmund C. Moy.
|Login For Price||Yes|